Wednesday, October 24, 2007
I-15 murders
So this week on CSI we saw an episode where middle age ladies were being kidnapped by some truckers and frozen, then dropped off on the interstate. Their deductions were interesting. I found the handwriting analysis pretty cool. I didnt know that that type of technology and information was available. Furthermore, I found it pretty sweet how the traffic control lady was able to narrow down results to just one suspect. Everything in this episode seemed fairly believable, i didnt think there was much that did not seem real. What do you guys think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This weeks CSI was about women getting kidnapped and frozen and then discarded off of the highway. In order to find what truck the suspect was in for a company they used a technology that helped narrow down the trucks that went to a specific place at a specific time, and they new exactly what truck to go after. Good episode this week, with all real technology.
the best thing on the last CSI was the scanning device they used when they scanned the handwriting of the white trash driver. :) it was pretty interesting because they found all the doors from all of the victims and they made some kind of map and found the killers.
This episode was interesting, because of all of the writtin analysis. I Liked the way that they corrilated the writing on the bathroom stall doors with the direction the murdurer was headed. overall this csi was a very interesting and exciting.
The CSI episode this week was really interesting and believable. When i was watching it, I was thinking how they would get to the killer of the middle aged women as there was not very much clues. As they were taking handwriting analysis, I thought maybe they were going somewhere but then again thought that how they were going to take the handwriting analysis of all the truck drivers. Then came the technology about narrowing down the number of trucks by its description of the clues. That technology was really awesome, which finally helped recover the bodies of the dead and one lady was recovered alive. Very interesting episode and we should watch these kind of believable episodes.
Post a Comment